
Well on New Year's eve I took a walk in a garden, peace and serenity emanating from all corners and bouncing off all the greens. It was just me and my thoughts.
Got me thinking, smiling and thankful; thinking about what I've left behind, smiling about what I've got and thankful for the hope I have for the future.
A few minutes to 12am I couldn't stop the thoughts flying through my head. 1st I remembered ushering in the new millennium, now a decade later I look back and see how things have changed, how many dear people we've lost (RIP) and how many wonderful people we've met.
Then I thought of 2010, how quickly it went by and plans I had for 2010 and now its 2011, I thought may be this could be my year. The year when I'll find eternal happiness and achieve a lot or may be this could be it..when everyone will bid farewell to a girl that once was.
All I can say is Alhamdulillah for seeing another year and to thank the special people that will continue to make a difference in my life.
Happy New Year, wishing you Allah's blessings in all that you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment