"Always remember who you are. You are Zainab Mahmoud and a Muslim.."
"Remember Allah in all you do"
They didn't say we will be watching you or we will be checking up on you.
Leaving home is a bigger challenge than most people think, especially when you're 16. You literally take on the world solo.
No one to tell you what to do
No one to say get up and pray, certainly no Adhan here
No one to tell you not to give in to your every whim
No one to say read the Qur'an
No one to say time for bed
No one to say food is ready
No one to say go to school...
Everything is left to your own discretion, yet in the end everything turned out well, not because I was wise but because of those two people and Allah above.
I look around other students like me and say Alhamdulillah because from them I have learned so much, humility, honesty and being me.
They engraved Allah in my conscience, the best cane you can get.
For they didn't teach me to fear them, they thought me to fear Allah.
So Alhamdulillah for these two people.
I Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment